About the Festival
From humble beginnings in 2008, Reepham Festival has grown to be one of the best loved music events in the East of England.
We are a registered Community Interest Company (CIC) reporting to the CIC Regulator.
Our objectives are simple: to present a family-friendly, affordable music festival that delivers benefits to music lovers, local businesses and local charities.
Each year, surplus profits are donated to charity. In 2023, we have allocated £4,400 to be donated to charities.
The Reepham Festival team members are all volunteers. We have a huge team on the field during the Festival itself, but here are some of the key players who put the whole thing together
- Tom Crisp, Festival Director
- Mark Bridges, Finance and Sponsorship
- Ben Pitcher, Design and Print
- Brenda Gostling, Marketing and Communications
- Mark Frary, Field Control and Vendors
- Alec Moss, Website